INNOVATIVE AND SAFE
In recent years, Endosphères Therapy has proved itself as the treatment of excellence to fight cellulite, eliminate adipose accumulations and act on face blemishes
The fields of application of Endosphères Therapy – Compressive Microvibration Method, are many:
• Aesthetic medicine (for all forms of cellulite as basic treatment, relaxation of tissues (body and face), post-liposuction indentations, prevention of aging (body and face), treatment of scars, localised adiposities, slimming treatments, pre- and post-liposuction surgery treatment, pre- and post-botox treatment).
• Sports medicine (shoulders-neck syndrome, sports massage, plantar stimulation, athlete preparation, reduction of lactic acid post competition, post-traumatic rehabilitation physiotherapy, muscle contractions);
• Phlebolymphology (Lymphatic drainage, Venous-lymphatic insufficiency, Lipoedemas).
Studies and research of Universities and Medical Institutes have shown proven results:
- in the treatment of pathologies of the lymphatic system
- for sagging tissue
- to combat cellulite
- to fill in wrinkles
- to firm up face and neck
- to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
The treatment follows a precise protocol drawn up by the Scientific Committee, which can be performed on the whole body from the feet to the neck, from the front to the abdomen, glutes and arms.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
- it tightens and tones muscles and tissue
- it fights and eliminates cellulite
- it removes orange peel skin
- it improves lymphatic and venous circulation and performs an important mechanical lymphatic drainage on the whole body
- it reduces waist size and the circumference of thighs
- it has a surprising rejuvenating effect on the face and neck
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Endosphères Therapy, a technology that uses an innovative Compressive Microvibration system, is a non-invasive treatment that through a roller made up of 55 spheres of hypo-allergenic silicone, generates mechanical vibrations at low frequency, which in turn act right on the main causes of cellulite: lymphatic stasis, accumulation of liquids, and aggregates of the adipose cells.
But what are in detail the specific actions that make the Endosphères Therapy a synonym of perfection in the treatment of cellulite and face blemishes?
Let us find out more, in particular in relation to how it works and the effects that it produces.